After successfully launching two smartphones today Hyve launches its new flagship phone which is Pryme and the smart phone is powered by the 2.3 GHz MediaTek Helio X20 SoC, the world’s first mobile processor with Tri-Cluster CPU architecture and ten processing cores (Deca-core) that delivers improved battery performance by up to 30%.
Although it’s an Indian company, but it’s all parts are produced and assembled in China only Software has been developed in India. The phone will be Amazon exclusive.
Lets have a look at the specs of this smartphone –
- 4GB RAM for seamless multitasking and enhanced performance.
- 32GB internal memory ensures availability of ample storage space.
- Touch2Call™ fingerprint dialling which enables quick and easy one touch dialling for favourite numbers
- exFAT file system for seamless Micro SD card usage across platforms. Supports up to 200GB of external storage
- 3500mAh TruLife™ battery which delivers the committed all day performance
- USB-C with Fast charge
- Dual SIM 4G/3G with pan India coverage with VoLTE
- IR Blaster for remotely controlling devices with your choice of 3rd party app from the Google Play Store.
Pryme will be available exclusively on Amazon for Rs. 17,999/- with pre-registrations starting on 20th November 2016.