At Palm Expo, 2016 Harman launched a couple of professional products including audio, video, and lighting products. Speaking about Palm Expo its India’s foremost exposition for professionals and corporations interested in audio, hold out and install sound and lighting solutions.
HARMAN also introduced singers Hamsika Iyer, Shibani Kashyap and Shweta Pandit as its new brand ambassadors. As a division of the program, the company is hosting the hugely popular HARMAN Live Arena – a three-day live concert, where renowned and upcoming music artists and composers come together to for an electrifying musical performance. HARMAN ambassadors, including Hamsika Iyer, Sivamani, Ranjit Barot, Mihir Joshi, Clinton Cerejo, Kabir’s Cafe and Sunitha Sarathy are some of the artists performing this year.
“HARMAN is excited to introduce the next generation of professional solutions to the Indian market with industry-defining innovations that elevate the experience of recorded and live performances.” said Prashant Govindan, Senior Director – Professional Solutions, HARMAN India and Sri Lanka, “At HARMAN, our success is defined by how well we serve both the artists who make the music and their fans who want to enjoy their favorite songs, no matter where they are or how they are listening. We are extremely proud to add Hamsika Iyer, Shibani Kashyap and Shweta Pandit as HARMAN brand ambassadors who will help us further perfect our technologies and inspire music lovers everywhere to choose the best in sound – HARMAN.” he added.
On her association with HARMAN, Shweta Pandit said, “From studio to the stage, HARMAN’s innovative technologies and products help artists sound their best. I look forward to a great musical partnership with HARMAN.”
HARMAN’s new products which have been launched today include:
- AKG®K-series: A set of over-ear studio headphones, designed to deliver professional quality sound. Ranging between Rs.4,000 to 14,000.
- JBL®EON ONE and EON 208P: Compact all-in-one P.A. systems with professional sound quality and easy-to-carry, suitcase-style designs. Priced at Rs.91,000 and Rs.1,02,000 respectively.
- DigiTech®TRIO+: A guitar pedal with adjustable tempo and built-in effects designed for each genre. Priced at Rs.21,000.
- dbx® Driverack Venu 360 with Dante: A powerful loudspeaker management system, complete with an improved automatic EQ experience and mobile control. Launching at Rs.83,000.
- Martin®Atomic 3000 LED and RUSH MH 6: Ultimate creative lighting tools with complete color temperature controls and backlight illumination. Debuting at Rs.59,799.
- Lexicon®Quantum Logic Immersion Processor: Providing a multi-dimensional listening experience and immersive surround sound. Priced at Rs.7,20,000.
- JBL®VTX M Series : Range of professional stage monitors with an ergonomic and concert-ready design. Priced between Rs.1,82,000 and 1,90,000.
- Soundcraft®Vi2000 and Vi7000: Latest digital mixing consoles with enhanced and pristine audio quality. Available between Rs.18,00,000 to Rs.21,00,000.
Of course, these are professional sound systems and if you are a great music fan, you can throw it a try.