OnePlus has officially unveiled its much rumored flagship for 2016 – the OnePlus 3. The device offers top of the line hardware.
- Sporting a metal chassis crafted from space-grade aluminium alloy, the handset measures just 7.3mm thick and sports a 5.5-inch 1080p optic AMOLED screen with a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 4 on top.
- The latest smartphone from OnePlus is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU and 6GB LPDDR4 RAM.
- The phone is equipped with a 16MP camera with OIS, autofocus and noise reduction technology. There’s also an 8MP selfie snapper up front.
- OnePlus 3 comes stacked with the latest edition of Oxygen OS, based on Android Marshmallow 6.1.
- The battery capacity stands at 3,000 mAh. It features a Unique Dash Charge technology, which ensures the phone is charged fast. This unique Dash Charge technology doesn’t let the phone overheat with help of the Dash Charge Adapter.
- The new handset also features a more durable ceramic fingerprint sensor that’s designed to improve accuracy the more it’s used. Other features include NFC, Dual SIM support and 4G LTE.
Pricing & Availability
OnePlus 3 is available for Rs 27,999 without an invite from 15th June, 12:30 AM on Amazon India in Graphite and Soft Gold color options.
Offers in India
In India, buyers will get complimentary subscription of 12 months of ad-free Saavn Pro. In addition to that, through OnePlus’ partnership with Idea Cellular, buyers will be able to enjoy ‘double data’ for 12 months. The third offer is a 12 months of accidental damage coverage through the ‘OnePlus Care app’ powered by Servify.